Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2012 Blogging Advent Calendar




I thought I would do a little something different this holiday season. In honor of the time of year that it is, I would like to start a tradition of a Blogging Advent Calendar.

I don’t normally post on a daily basis. I don’t have the time for it. I don’t have the energy for it. I am also pretty lazy when it comes to writing. If my juices aren't flowing, it is hard for me to write. I have tried to just sit down and just write a post when I have nothing in particular to share… just to see what comes out. The answer: nothing.

I do however make great headroom in tweaking my iTunes library, playing Sporcle games or getting caught up on a television show that until I forced myself to write about something had no interest in watching.

I am so lazy in fact, that I am starting this advent calendar on December 3rd, but writing this post as if it were the first day of December.

So here goes nothing, 25 days of autism-centric musings by yours truly. I will probably be reduced to writing about the day to day minutiae as opposed to larger topics that I like to tackle, but it should be fun and hopefully you get a kick out of it.





If you like what you have seen and read, please take a few seconds and vote for Lou's Land as one of Babble's Top Autism Spectrum Blogs. (Though I think this site is all kinds of messed up)


If you have not already, please take time to watch my videos, "Fixing" Autism and Autism Awareness with Nichole337 and share them with your friends.

To keep up to date with everything Lou's Land, please subscribe to my blog, "Like" me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment